How to Register
1333 Lakeshore Rd.
Burlington, ON L7S 1A9
Registration begins on April 1.
Visit the Registration desk in the Brock lobby.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, Cheques & Cash.
ADULT COURSE OUTLINES
A01 Getting Started Drawing
A03 Paint Big
A21 Foundations of Painting and Drawing
A54 Pop up Pottery
A77 Beginners Throwing Workshop
W06 Painting One Subject Four Styles
W11 Silver Cuff Workshop
W19 Splash Night
W20 Buttons and Beads B. Taylor
W37 Plein Air Please
W45 Mold Making for Clay
W51 Foundational Felting
W53 DIY Challenge Stencils
W54 Lovable Little Critters
W65 Friends and Couples Clay Date
W87 Creative Samplings
Discounts: AGB Members receive a $25 discount on most classes. Registration is complete upon receipt of fee.
Have a Question?
Adult students must supply their own materials unless noted otherwise. Supply lists will be provided at registration. Materials for children’s courses are included in the registration fee.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds are cheques payable to registrants, subject to the following:
- The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrolment is not met.
- If course is cancelled, registrants will be notified seven (7) business days before the scheduled class date
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Studio Education Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be given after the 3rd week of an 8 week course or the 1st day of camp.
- Except for courses canceled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refunded requested.
- Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation. Save your receipt for tax purposes.
Your input is important to us. If you have comments or suggestions regarding classes or workshops please email them to Leslie Page, Curator of Education at email@example.com