The AGB’s response to COVID-19
As of Saturday, March 14, 2020, the Art Gallery of Burlington will be closed until June 30, 2020 as part of the community-wide effort against COVID-19.
As a result, all events have been canceled or postponed. All updates will be announced via our website, e-newsletter, and social media.
Follow our Facebook Page
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter
How this may impact you:
– We will be contacting all customers who have registered for classes or camps to arrange a refund
– An announcement regarding Summer Course Registration will be made by May 14, 2020
– All venue rentals have been cancelled and clients of the AGB will be contacted to arrange a refund or to discuss alternative date options
– All volunteer shifts have been cancelled
The AGB is committed to doing our part to protect the health and wellbeing of our community, and we are grateful for your continued support and understanding during this time.
– Kaleidoscope of the Arts 2020 has been cancelled
– The opening celebration of Aesthetics of the Archives has been postponed
– Reading Aesthetics of the Archives workshop on March 25, 2020 has been postponed
– Death, Dying, and the Ancestors discussion hosted by Desmond A. Miller and Danielle F. Lobo on April 11 has been postponed
– A Running Thread: Quilting Bloodlines workshop with Desmond A. Miller on April 25 has been postponed
– All classes running April through June have been cancelled
– The International AV Festival on April 18 has been cancelled
– The Latow Photographers Guild Annual Photography Weekend on April 18 – 19 has been postponed until April 2021
– Volunteer Appreciation has been cancelled