AGB SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Art Gallery of Burlington invites applications for exhibitions in the RBC Community Gallery
Exhibitions will run for 4 weeks and can be organized by people from all walks of life, including but not limited to, students, artists, makers, designers, groups and classes. Exhibitions should be thematically oriented or curated, with a strong community emphasis. The AGB will provide technical support for the installation, however no financial assistance is available. A 20% commission on sales will be taken from the exhibition.
Professional artists and curators are invited to submit exhibition proposals for consideration.
To submit a proposal, please send the following:
- One page presenting the theme for the proposed exhibition
- List of all works to be presented, including the name of artist, title of work, date and medium
- CV of all artists and curators (maximum of 3 pages each)
- Minimum of 10 (maximum of 20) images
- .jpg file format
- Maximum of 1MB
- Maximum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- RGB or Gray Scale
- List of images
- Requirements for installation
- Requested / preferred dates
- Purpose of exhibition if any
Email submissions accepted.
The RBC Community Gallery can also be the site of performance and installation art. The AGB is also open to new possibilities, so do not hesitate to contact:
Denis Longchamps, Artistic Director & Chief Curator
Art Gallery of Burlington
1333 Lakeshore Road
Tel 905-632-7796 ext. 303
General Gallery Submissions
Main gallery exhibitions are by invitation only.