CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds and cheques are payable to registrants, subject to the following:
1. The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrollment is not met.
2. If a course is canceled, registrants will be notified up to a week prior to the start date of the class.
3. Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Creative Programs Coordinator, email@example.com
4. No refunds will be given after the 2nd week of a course.
5. Except for courses canceled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refund request.
6. Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation.
7. Save your receipt for tax purposes.
Your input is important to us! If you have comments or suggestions regarding classes or workshops please email them to Leslie Page, Creative Programs Advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org