The AGB contributes to the quality of life in Burlington not just by being a cultural destination, but by fostering and nurturing the inspiration, imagination and creative thinking that leads to successful businesses and economic prosperity. When you join as a Creative Company or an Inspired Enterprise, you will be supporting the AGB while receiving great benefits for you and your employees.
Creative Company Members receive:
- Exclusive use of Art Sales and Rental service
- Certificate acknowledging support
- Member pricing on AGB art classes, camps and Studio Programs for all employees
- Invitation to Corporate Member Appreciation Networking events
- Member pricing at Art Etc Gallery Shop and Corporate Gift Consulting Service
- Member rates for AGB special events and Creativity Institute workshops
Inspired Enterprise Members receive all benefits listed above plus:
- Host company events at the AGB – member pricing
- A guided tour of AGB Galleries, Studios and private Collection Vault
To learn more about Corporate Membership please contact Nancy Helmers at: firstname.lastname@example.org
COME CREATE WITH US.
The AGB belongs to you and everyone in our community. It makes a real difference in our quality of life and plays an important role in the new economic prosperity formula. We invite you to join other leaders in your community and learn more about how our two unique AGB Corporate Membership categories can connect you and your employees to Burlington’s cultural vibrancy. Corporate members who wish to make a donation to the Gallery will receive a tax receipt for any amount over the corporate membership fee.
Say thank you with the perfect Corporate Gift
A unique, handcrafted gift from our Gallery Shop is the perfect way to say thank you. Art Etc Gallery Shop presents studio craft from a wide range of Canadian artisans who have honed their craft and unleashed their imaginations to create special works of art and function. Book an in-store private appointment to shop with our Manager Nancy Helmers, or contact us to see samples in your office.