How to Register
[panel header=”ONLINE” swatch=”swatch-agb-lightgrey”]
Sign up instantly!
Secure online payments can be made by Visa or Mastercard.
[panel header=”BY PHONE” swatch=”swatch-agb-lightgrey”] Call 905-632-7796 ext. 307
[panel header=”IN PERSON” swatch=”swatch-agb-lightgrey”]
1333 Lakeshore Rd.
Burlington, ON L7S 1A9
Registration begins on August 8th.
Visit the Registration desk across from the Art Etc. Gallery Shop.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, Cheques & Cash.
ADULT COURSE OUTLINES
Getting Started Drawing
Weaving Basics and Beyond
More Painting and Drawing
Working the Wheel
Pop up Pottery
Crafting your own Pots and Glazes
From the Ground Up
Homeschooling Art Immersion
Digital Camera Shy
Painting One Subject Four Styles
Create Encaustic Gift Cards
Encaustic Painting Techniques
Buttons and Beads
What’s My Painting Style
Fast and Easy Weaving
Practicing Life Drawing
Intro to Abstract Art Quilt
Patinas Patterns and Paint
Friends and Couples Clay Date
Intro to Stained Glass
Introduction to Mosaics
Mosaics with a Twist
Stained Glass Panel Original Design
Discounts: AGB Members receive a $25 discount on most classes. Registration is complete upon receipt of fee.
Have a Question?
Adult students must supply their own materials unless noted otherwise. Supply lists will be provided at registration. Materials for children’s courses are included in the registration fee.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds are cheques payable to registrants, subject to the following:
- The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrolment is not met.
- If course is cancelled, registrants will be notified seven (7) business days before the scheduled class date
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Studio Education Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds will be given after the 3rd week of an 8 week course or the 1st day of camp.
- Except for courses canceled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refunded requested.
- Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation. Save your receipt for tax purposes.
Your input is important to us. If you have comments or suggestions regarding classes or workshops please email them to Leslie Page, Curator of Education at email@example.com