BECOME A MEMBER
Looking to Connect with Burlington’s Creative Community?
Your AGB membership is a great way to discover, learn and be a part of a vibrant arts community right in your own neighbourhood. Creativity Lives Here – in our exhibitions, events, art classes and in our three unique membership categories: Members, Guild Members and Corporate Members.
AGB Members receive:
- Eligibility to join a guild
- Free, unlimited admission to exhibitions
- A subscription to our monthly What’s On eBulletin
- 10% discount at Art Etc Gallery Shop (excluding Art Sales & Rental and other sale items)
- 10% discount at Curry’s Art Supplies
- Members rates on all art classes, art camps, events and advance notice of all FREE family events
- Invitations to exclusive exhibition openings and member events
- Exclusive access to the Art Rental Program
- Reciprocal benefits at select galleries and museums, including the AGH and the McMichael Canadian Art Collection. Full list can be seen here
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Reciprocal benefits to Royal Botanical Gardens
Interested in creating art in our studios? Become a studio member today by joining one of our seven guilds and connect with a community of artists. Click here for more information.
Give the Gift of Membership
Membership to the Art Gallery of Burlington makes a meaningful gift for any occasion, one that can be enjoyed through FREE unlimited visits all year round. AGB Memberships are the perfect gift for friends and family who want to experience art and culture.
To purchase a gift membership online, choose a membership type and add it to your cart. View your cart and proceed to checkout. Use your own contact information for billing. Our membership coordinator will contact you and a special package to notify your recipient(s) of your gift will be sent, at no additional charge.
- One adult
- Up to 2 adults, 4 kids up to 18yrs old, living in 1 household. Please specify the name of the second adult in the Additional Information Section at checkout.
- Must be age 65 or over
- Full-time student up to 25 years old with Valid Student ID