How to Register
We offer visual arts classes for kids, teens and adults. Our offerings vary from workshops to camps to weeks-long programming and cover a variety of disciplines, including pottery/clay, drawing, painting, weaving, woodcarving, stained glass, screen printing, felting, beading, stenciling, furniture decorating and so much more. Explore your creative side while learning a new skill. See what we have to offer below.
1333 Lakeshore Rd.
Burlington, ON L7S 1A9
Registration begins on December 1.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit, Cheques & Cash.
ADULT COURSE OUTLINES
Getting Started Drawing
More Challenging Drawing
Weaving Basics & Beyond
Foundations of Painting & Drawing
Pop up Pottery
Crafting your own Pots and Glazes
Painting from your Photos
Holiday Sessions: Rug Hooking
Holiday Sessions: Silk Screening
Art of Tangling
Modern Pendant Workshop
Encaustic Painting Techniques
Buttons & Beads
Beyond the Surface
Woodcarving: Going to the Dogs
Lovable Little Critters
Friends & Couples Clay Date
Intro to Stained Glass
Stained Glass Panel: Original Design
Discounts: AGB Members receive a $25 discount on most classes. Registration is complete upon receipt of fee.
Have a Question?
Adult students must supply their own materials unless noted otherwise. Supply lists will be provided at registration. Materials for children’s courses are included in the registration fee.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Refunds are cheques payable to registrants, subject to the following:
- The AGB reserves the right to cancel or combine classes if minimum enrolment is not met.
- If course is cancelled, registrants will be notified seven (7) business days before the scheduled class date
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Studio Education Coordinator: email@example.com
- No refunds will be given after the 3rd week of an 8 week course or the 1st day of camp.
- Except for courses canceled by the gallery, all refunds will be subject to a twenty-five dollar administration charge and a pro-rated deduction for classes up to AND including the date of the refunded requested.
- Refunds will be issued within six weeks of the cancellation. Save your receipt for tax purposes.
Your input is important to us. If you have comments or suggestions regarding classes or workshops please email them to Leslie Page, Curator of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org